We are currently hiring for the following position:
CLIENT SUPPORT & ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
Location: Woodbridge, CT with Telecommuting options available
Starting Wage: $14/hr at 20hrs/month
As the business grows, so will your wage and hours of work
We are seeking a calm yet assertive individual who is fueled by providing high quality care and attention to support the needs of a growing private mental health counseling practice and their clients/families. Your experience as an administrative assistant, especially in a setting interacting with concerned parents of teens is a plus!
We are looking to utilize your superior communication skills and thorough organizational talents that allow you to contribute to a quality, specialized counseling practice.
WHAT WE DO
At Mallory Grimste, LCSW we LOVE helping teens feel better together!
The rates of teens diagnosed with anxiety, depression and experiencing difficulty around self-injury and suicidality, as a result, is RISING!
We want to stop that trend by providing quality mental health services to teens now so they can enjoy a healthier, happier, and more fulfilled life. By helping one teen learn the skills they need to hang in there and communicate their feelings more effectively, we inadvertently help all those they engage with on a regular, or even one-time basis.
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
· Mallory Grimste is the Founder & Teen Therapist of Mallory Grimste, LCSW. She loves helping teens struggling with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem learn how to feel better through individual and group counseling.
Learning to connect with your inner guide is what it's all about! That's why she treats each individual based on their personal preferences and needs. Her sessions are collaborative, where generally the teen takes the lead in the direction and focus of counseling.
· Emily Hale is the Director of Details of Mallory Grimste, LCSW. One of Emily's favorite things to do is helping worried parents get their questions answered quickly!
She's the person who helps answer your phone calls/e-mails, reply to your scheduling requests, and overall just helps Mallory keep sane so she can keep focusing on helping teens feel better!
· Teen Girls Therapy Group Intern – as the fall semester ends, and current TGTG intern Melanie Bernardo completes her internship experience, Mallory Grimste, LCSW will be accepting a new intern for the Spring semester. The TGTG intern assists in planning and co-facilitating weekly Teen Girls Therapy Groups. They also meet with Mallory at least 1hr per week for processing/guidance in expanding their experience and learning. They are highly motivated and interested in pursuing counseling, or other supportive professions, as a career path.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE…
1. A scheduling guru whose natural state is to be organized
2. Detailed-oriented and proactive in remedying mistakes/catching errors
3. Intrigued about continuing to improve systems and work-flow processes
4. Understanding of the needs of a solopreneur who leads a full life and embraces a holistic lifestyle while balancing client and personal-care needs
5. Possess great communication skills and know-how that help facilitate respect, emotional support, and ease with your leader, the team, and clients/families
6. Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard confidentiality of the practice and its clients
7. Not easily overwhelmed with completing demands and managing a variety of tasks in a reasonable, timely manner
8. Quick to learn and resourceful in retaining new information
9. Anticipate the needs of the leader, clients and are fulfilled by serving others
10.Coachable and receptive to receiving feedback
11. Not afraid to ask questions and offer solutions if something isn’t working
· Manage/organize the Founder’s very active appointment calendar to maximize her efficiency in providing service to her clients, her colleagues, and herself
· Evaluate the priority of incoming correspondence and either redirect them to the appropriate team member, or provide a timely response within your role’s expectations
· Check, process, and respond/redirect incoming e-mails, voicemails, and phone calls in a timely manner
· Schedule and Complete Parent/Client phone screenings using the Phone Screening Script/Form
· Interact with Clients and their Families on the Founder’s behalf to address scheduling change requests, frequently asked questions, and other possible requests
· Manage Client Birthdays and Client Treatment Plans calendars for active clients
· Provide attention to detail as you prepare documents and various correspondence within your role
· Maintain and update signed authorization of release of information forms, with attention to their expiration and need for renewal
· Assist in preparing, reviewing, and editing materials/documents as requested by the Founder
TOOLS YOU WILL USE
**Helpful to be familiar with these, but willing to develop ideal candidate in specialized systems**
SimplePractice, LastPass, GSuite, SpruceHealth, Zoom, MoonClerk, MailerLite, SquareSpace, Word, Trello, Virtru, Boomerang, SRFax, Wunderlist
Experience with direct client contact and support is helpful. It’s a PLUS if this has been in a counseling practice setting, or in a setting that works with/supports teens and their parents.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We hire individuals who are collaborative, team players. That being said, we only hire competent adults who can manage most of these tasks independently. You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself without micromanaging. We are a team of professional and caring individuals with a heart for serving and supporting teens in feeling better together. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume and references to Mallory Grimste at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: “Rockstar Applicant here!”
Only candidates who fit our hiring criteria will be contacts for a video-conferencing interview.
CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY PRIOR TO CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 20, 2018